Man Dies of Electrocution in Achabal Anantnag — Details Here
Srinagar, Sep 1: A 38-year-old man died of electrocution in Shelipora area of Achabal in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, officials said.
They told GNS that one Sabzar Ahmad Sofi, son of Ghulam Mohammad Ganaie, of Sheilpora Achabal received a high voltage shock, when he came in contact with a HT electric wire.
The person, they said, was removed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared as brought dead on arrival.
When contacted, a police official told GNS that they are ascertaining the details into the matter. (GNS)
The post Man Dies of Electrocution, Details Here appeared first on JK Mega.
(This story has not been checked by JK Mega and is auto-generated from other sources)